- Posted on in Clothing
Manjal is the brainchild of award-winning danseuse Vinodini Sekar who has won both national and international acclaim as a dancer. Her passion for designing traditional wear stems from her lifelong association with the art form Bharathanatyam. Initially launched to serve clientele based out of the USA, Manjal is now available for shipping in India.
Inspired by high fashion, contemporary trends and vintage, with fabrics sourced from across the country, Manjal epitomizes the young Indian woman looking for the perfect blend of opulence and elegance.
Manjal aims at uniting you with your dream outfit.
We’re an online store operating only on Facebook. We ship internationally.
How to order and make payment:
Send us an email to email@example.com with the following details:
1. The name of the item or a link to the photo
2. If the Item is available, we will send you a confirmation mail with our Account Details – to which the amount has to be transferred.
3. Once the payment is confirmed, we will ship your order within 7 to 10 working days. We ship only within India and shipping is free. We use only reliable registered courier services/speed post.
4. Please note that we will ship your order only when the quoted price has been received.
5. Once the payment has been made, we do not entertain refunds or exchanges.
We will respond to queries/comments/feedback from 10am – 6pm daily, Monday to Sunday. Please give us up to 3 working days to get back to you.
We aim at providing you with one-of-a-kind clothing designed to make you stand out. Hence only one piece is available in each design. Once an item is sold out we will not be able to reproduce it on request as each item of clothing is unique
If you have feedback about your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you within 3 working days.
Thank you, and happy shopping!